Bonjour silent readers ! Thanks for coming yah ! Enjoy reading and comment . Follow too !Dashboard | +Follow
Oct 21, 2011 | 8:10 AM | 0 comments




Now , I'm going to tell more about me okayy ?Can you please read this carefully ? I know I'm not famous . I'm not a famous blogger like you !! I'm trying to be famous right now . Can you please help me ?Full Name :
Zetty Ilham Zakuan
Birthday Date :
3rd June 1999 *I'm too young????^
Proud to be :
Malaysian
Blogging since :
Year 2008 ^so what ??^
Addict to :
Fashion of course !!!!
Realtionship status :
Single and available . Interested ? Call me :p
Knows :
Malay , English , Japan and Indonesia . I'm not interested to Korean!!!
Hates :
Copy-pasters , haters , boys !
Mixed blood :
Chinese . ^did my face looks like chinese?^ = ='
Victim of :
UPSR !
Dreammmmm :
Straight A's in UPSR
Beautiful Face
Got A wonderful bedroom full with pink colour
fashion boutique
Great pharmacist
Marry him :P
There're too many wishes that I wants in my life . But , how can I poof! it ?
Religion :
ISLAM 100%
Appearance :
Fully aurat covered
Artist :
Taylor Swift of course !!!!!!!
THAT'S ALLLLLLLLL OKAYY ???? ANYTHING , JUST ASK ME . ShOUTBOX IS ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU . ;)

OLD | NEW
Template 100% by ZettyIlhamZakuan. Inspiration from Kak Lettha