Bonjour silent readers ! Thanks for coming yah ! Enjoy reading and comment . Follow too !Dashboard | +Follow
Eat !
Oct 29, 2011 | 8:21 AM | 0 comments
I just came back from a steamboat restaurant . Hehe . I'm fulllllll . Very very full . Full with seafood !

Argghhh . Hahaha , few weeks ago , I weighed 44 kg . But now , I don't what did I gain after eating those steamboat !
First , I ate shitake mushroom . #Actually it was my favourite .
Unexpected , I just try to use the chopsticks . Haha , luckily I can use it skillfully ! It's so funny rite ?
Before this , I'd never use chopsticks cause I don't know and I dont have any skill in using this at all .
But today , I dont know why I wants to try it . Haha .
Okayyy . Just a short entry for tonight . Haha . I just wants to tell about chopsticks . Lol~
I think it was funny lah . Dont you all think it was funny ? It's just a chopsticks rite ? Haha .

Okayy , I wants to continue writing my novel .^eVEN , I dont know what I'm going to write^
Huh . How can I be a writer if I'm just keep like this ? = = '

Bye ! Sweet dream yahhhh !


OLD | NEW
Template 100% by ZettyIlhamZakuan. Inspiration from Kak Lettha