Bonjour silent readers ! Thanks for coming yah ! Enjoy reading and comment . Follow too !Dashboard | +Follow
Hello world .
Nov 4, 2011 | 4:32 AM | 0 comments
Hi earthlings !
A very long time I didnt writes anything here rite ? Ouhh . I'm quite busy this weeklah . Sorry for dear readers..

So , how's your life now ? Sad ? Happy ? Or what ? Tell me lah !
Hurmm . For this week , I'm quite busy . Why ? There's a lot of things that I've to finish . 

First , this week is exam week . (SekolahAgama) . For year six . I dont understand why they've to make this.
Then , next week I'm going to do a show on my school's prize giving day . So , I joined the choir group . Huh ! 
Such a tired week ! Practicing with only break for a short period , then , when I'm going home , I've to go to SekolahAgama for taking examination . Believe or not , I'm walking to the school because thee school wasnt too far . 

Imagineeee .. The hot sunny day , I got to walk alone to school and then taking exam . All of it using energy rite ?

I'm busy editting blog too . Not my blog , but , the other person's blog . Oh yeahh , now I'm working on my bussiness . hehe . Online bussiness . ^^ 

Okayy . This Tuesday , I'm going to Teluk Batik Resort , Perak for an english camp !!! Yeayyyy !!!
Haha . Love itt . But I'm not sure wether I'll go there alone or with another pupils . I guess it was a boy because  last couple weeks , Teacher Mona had told me about this and she said I'm going with Irfan .
Oh noooooo ! Haha , but sometimes he's quite funny and cheerful . I cant stand sitting with him in a long period of time , if that , I cant stop laughing like a crazyyyy girl .

The cam hold on 8th November till 11th November . Then , I'll go for a class trip in KL . huh ! It must be tired rite ????? 

It's okay as I'll enjoy with those activities . Okay , now , I'm going to join a letters challenge which I found in Lettha's blog . Hehehe . Actually , she had almost reach 5 days . But , I had no time to join this . So , this is the timeeeeeeee . Let's see the letter okayy ?



10 DAYS LETTER CHALLENGE 

Wish me luck ! Byebye !


OLD | NEW
Template 100% by ZettyIlhamZakuan. Inspiration from Kak Lettha